Wednesday, February 26, 2014

This girl

Lily has been such a....toddler lately. One minute she's happy, running around being goofy and then BAM, tears and on the floor. "By the grace of God, I'll survive this year".. I tell myself this frequently.  
Yesterday, afternoon she was being crazy-silly and the sun was out which causes all sorts of mixed-up moods. She wanted to be outside and I needed to nurse Ethan. We compromised and I sat on the steps inside and she smeared snow on the door where I had two eyes on her. Win-win. Luckily, the camera was hanging behind the door so I grabbed it to show you my girl at her finest:





See that huge bus/truck thing?  Well, the windows were big enough so that if she went out of sight I could
still see her in the reflection. We moms always have eyes on our children.  Heh-heh.


the girl makes me laugh ^







I'll spare you pictures from a meltdown   ...for now!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my, my, my. Prayers for peace. But also know it's so NORMAL! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete