Monday, February 17, 2014

Ethan 3, 4, 5, months

Oh deary. I'll try and not feel terrible about not posting all the facts and milestones.

Believe it or not, I DID remember to take the pictures on his birth-a-versary so I'll share those and a few memories from the last three months.

Ethan:
You are a super smiley baby. You flirt with all the ladies and flash your little grin at the drop of a hat. It makes my heart pitter-patter. Your flatulence is incredible. That's all I'll say about that. Oh, and that you embarrassed me at small group last night by stinking up our friends' house. Me.Oh.My.

Things you like:

  • Lily (especially when she is running around being crazy cookoo)
  • The outdoors
  • Walking around (on mama's hip)
  • Being tickled 
  • Gettin' kisses 
  • Johnny jump-up
  • Being carried in the Moby
Things you hate:

  • A person holding you and sitting down. 


As of late, you've gotten loud. Between your loud crying (screaming, really) and chatter, it seems you're going to be a much more vocal/expressive baby than your sister was.

Facts:
Weight: 17 lbs
Eyes: Blue (I'm biased but they're seriously beautiful!)
Sleep: Bedtime is at 7p. You usually nurse two times in the middle of the night. You wake up between 5:30-6:30a.
Poop: Once per week
Teeth: 0 (coming soon)
Movements: You can roll over and you do almost immediately after being put on the floor. You roll from back to tummy very easily but just started going from tummy to back.















2 comments:

  1. 3rd to last photo = my fav :)
    Also, glad the frustration of not being able to upload is solved!

    ReplyDelete