Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Who's who

Okay, maybe it wasn't that hard to tell which baby is Mark and which baby is Ethan.

 
Baby Mark is on the left and our little baby Ethan is on the right.


Ethan is seven weeks now (whaaat?) and he is growing and changing almost daily. The little shirt he is wearing in the picture was Marks when he was a baby and I couldn't resist doing a comparison picture in the same 'pose'. I think they have the same nose and head shape but their eyes are different.  
I'll see if I can dig up a picture of me around 21 months and compare me and Lily next. Obviously it will have to be in black and white, I was rockin' the red locks then, too. ha!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I love that Ethan's wearing an outfit Mark wore! Love all my baby boys! And girls!

    ReplyDelete