Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ethan: 1 month

Ethan Henry
 

About me: 1 month
  • I weigh 10.8 lbs (70%) I'm gaining weight like a champ!
  • I am 22.5 inches long (83%)
  • Diaper size 1 and clothes 0-3 months.
  • I am a great sleeper! Lately I've been sleeping from 7:30pm-1:30ish. I know my mom is tired so I like to give her some time to rest.
Notes from mama:
  • You like being held upright to see what is going on. Lately you've been arching your neck and leaning your head back as you try to see lights or fans or voices.
  • Your skin was extra dry. Your legs, forehead, and belly were all shedding skin on your clothes.
  • Lily wakes you up a lot when she's busy being a loud toddler but she also loves on you a lot too, giving you kisses and making sure you're okay when you're upset. You two are going to be best buds and I am excited for our adventures together and memories with the two of you.
  • You HATE the car. Unless I just fed you or you're about to go to sleep, you pretty much cry. It breaks my heart.
  • Your eyes make my heart flutter.
  • You love to be outside!
  • Sometimes you get fussy at the end of the day and I just put you on the carpet and you calm down. You seem to like your personal time just like me!
  • Thank you for being so calm and 'chill' AND thank you for those smiles you give me during your late night feedings. xoxo
  • P.S. You're super cuute and that little voice of yours is something to remember.




hahaha!

I love you, Ethan!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, great post and photos. Such a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last pic is adorable! (Well, all of them are too) You look beautiful and he's all "She's my MOM!" Sweet Ethan, Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete