Thursday, April 5, 2012

a trip to Chicago

Lily and I just got back from visiting my grandparents in Chicago.
We stayed with them last week and got some much needed R&R! (Thank you!!)

Lily's first flight. She did wonderful!! 
We flew from Columbus to O'hare and my grandparents met us at baggage. I am so thankful the first flight was from Columbus to O'hare because when I got to O'hare I was a little overwhelmed with all of the business folks who were, well, in a hurry. 
Me and my baby, we took our time getting where we needed to go. 

Meeting Great-Grampa and Great-Gramma!



Lily got a bath in great-grandma's sink. Great-Aunt Denise stopped by to help!

She did meet Great-Uncle Steve too (sorry, I don't have any pics)


all cleaned up and tired after her bath


A little late on the band-wagon, I started reading The Hunger Games. 
I openly admit that I am addicted, I just finished yesterday and am going to start book 2 soon.

Lily shared in my excitement. ha!

I have lots of pictures to share but my computer has been a little wonky and I might have to take it in to apple to get a cat scan or something. ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, so wonderful for Lily to visit her GG-parents. And a brave mom: first of many adventures! Congrats, Jill!

    ReplyDelete