Monday, March 26, 2012

last week: the beautiful weather & our beautiful girl

[[the blog is temporarily under construction]]

The weather was incredible last week! Lily and I walked everyday and it made me excited for the summer - hooray for warmer temps!

Katie (Mark's sister) was home on spring break last week and took some pictures of Lily and of us:







Thank you, Katie!!

Lily is growing fast. I look at pictures from last month and wow, she has changed!
I totally understand when [all] parents say: "they grow-up so quickly".

My apologies for the lack of posts... being outside last week trumped any blog posts.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the weather! Yay for Lily Jane! Yay for new families! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures :) Can't wait to come visit again!

    ReplyDelete