Monday, April 9, 2012

2 months!

Lily is 2 months today!

About me: 2 Month Edition:
  • I weigh 9 lbs 8 oz. I am a growing girl! 
  • I just started wearing my fuzzibunz and barely fit into my 'old' newborn diapers. My bod fits into 0-3 month clothes (almost a squeeze with my big diaper bum). 
  • My eyes are pretty blue (who knows what they will be). My hair...is brown but definitely has red hues in natural light. woohoo!
  • A daily "schedule" is something like this:
    •  A morning nap (or naps) 
    • A long afternoon nap
    • Awake from 6-9pm and then I sleep until 2:00-2:30am. 
  • I eat every 2.5-3 hours except my long stretch through the night.
  • As of recent, I started smiling at my parents(!!) and mimicking what they are doing i.e. sticking out my tongue when they stick their tongues out at me.
  • My movement is still very robotic but I am learning how to use my arms and legs more. I've even hit my daddy with my right hook. Sorry, Daddy! My mommy thinks I am a squirmy wormy because when she holds me up I bob my head sharply to the left and right. I like to see everything that's going on.

on my fun play-mat 

my hair is growing back in

 mommy was blowing raspberries at me



doing GREAT during tummy time

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2 months, Lily! Where did the time go? You're a (sleepy) sweet girl!
    love, Baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Ben slept through the first two months and hasn't slept much since! May Lily continue to nap for years to come :)

    ReplyDelete