Friday, March 9, 2012

1 month!

Lily is 1 month today!

About me: 1 Month Edition
  • I weigh 7 lbs.
  • I am 19.5 inches long.
  • I sleep 15-18 hours a day and eat every 2-3 hours. 
  • I finally fit in my newborn cloth diapers!
  • I like to snuggle with mommy or daddy when I sleep (I secretly know when they aren't right next to me).
  • I love being swaddled, it helps me sleep better! 
  • I fit in some newborn clothes and some 0-3 month clothes.
  • I like wearing cute hats, especially my bunny hat from Aunt Jen!
  • When I'm feeling down, I like loud music. ("Mighty to Save" by Hillsong United is my fave.)
  • I haven't started giving real smiles yet, but I tease mommy and daddy with my gassy smiles.
Always moving her hands!

goofy face

cute little toesies




2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Lily! Nice to see you awake! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, one month!
    I love the cross-eyed face! Ari did that too! I always want to photoshop a big fly on their nose.

    ReplyDelete