Saturday, June 14, 2014

O - week

O
Monday: Whoooo can guess what we made?!




Tuesday: Lily and Ethan enjoyed oatmeal... 

and...
yes, I gave my daughter spaghetti O's. I couldn't resist. :)

Wednesday: Our memory verse this week "O God you are my God. I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you." Psalm 63:1

Thursday: Lily and I just drew the letters on paper this week. Again, we do this because the upper and lowercase look the same. Easy-peasy.

Friday: We chatted with my 'old' friends, Karen and Sam who live in Ohio. I've known Karen since we were 5-years-old and Sam since 6th grade. Thank you for taking time to chat and talk with Lily about the letter 'O'! Miss you two!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooooo my word I LOVE the Owls!! So cute!!! And I love that you gave her spaghetti-o's. You're a good mama!! (altho I secretly think that they're gross. i didn't like them as a kid either. i probably would've rather had brusslesprouts. well, maybe not that dramatic. but now I'd choose brusselsprouts hands-down). Also...I love the wall of letter-crafts!
    -D

    ReplyDelete