Saturday, May 10, 2014

J - week

J
See if you can guess what our 'J' craft was:



I'll give you a hint: It's a verb..
...rhymes with bump
The little people are supposed to be Lily and Ethan 
hey, jammies.
Tuesday: 

"J-E-L-L-O"

"Lily, don't touch the jell-o"
On Wednesday we talked about Jesus! I've been excited for this week for awhile.
Our verse this week: "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

Thursday review: 
Here's a picture of what we do to review and learn a new lowercase letter. It's noting grand or special. I write down uppercase and lowercase letter and we say them aloud. After we do this we'll do a fun game of matching or circling a letter I ask Lily to show me, "Can you show Mama the big 'H'?" 


Friday: I also was really excited for Friday's guest, Miss Jamie! 
Jamie and I have been friends since middle school and I miss her dearly. She so sweetly chatted with Lily before work. Jamie came to see Lily a few hours after she was born. Where has the time gone?!
Thank you, Jamie, for taking time to chat and see us!

1 comment:

  1. My guess for the "J" craft was Jack and Jill :) and then I saw the bouncy lines and figured Jack and Jill are jumping! I enjoy following your learning fun :)

    ReplyDelete