Sunday, May 4, 2014

I - week

I

'I' week came and went quickly. The week started cold and rainy and has since redeemed itself with sunshine and temperatures in the 70s. *This* is why I enjoy Spring. I am fortunate enough, however, to not suffer from allergies. I am sorry for those that do!

Monday: 
Tuesday: Trader Joe's sells these cute little cones that are just the right size for toddlers. Lily pointed to the paper cone on the wall and said "same-same". She loves to point out things that are the same!


Wednesday: Our verse this week was Proverbs 3:6 "In all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Thursday: Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Hh, Ii. 
I'll take a picture next week of what we do to review!

Friday: Would you all believe we didn't Facetime with anyone? I know, sad. BUT...the good news is that it was going to be Dadda/Mark (for Independence Landscape) but instead Lily got to tell him in person Saturday night! (crazy-busy work schedule for Mark right now)


Thanks for checking back. Other posts/topics are coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Always enjoy these posts. Fun to see Lily learning. (oops, that's 'L' week!)

    ReplyDelete