Friday, February 24, 2012

A Pinterest Inspired Nursery

Are you on Pinterest?
If you aren't, maybe you shouldn't...it's addicting!

I found A TON of crafts/DIY stuff on Pinterest that I wanted to do in Lily's nursery. I didn't have a "theme, I just wanted to use bright colors.

Here it is:
L is for Lily :) 






READ, READ, READ!
*thank you to everyone for the books!!


A lot of what you see is something I did myself or got off of craigslist and I saved $$! 

I would encourage new parents to try to do some decor themselves and look on craigslist - great deals out there!

...and what kind of post would this be if it didn't have any pictures of this little sweetie?!



Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the nursery, Jill ... adorable and thrifty! Yay, Lily's eyes are open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily looks so sweet. Ashlyn left her some sweet cousin secrets when she slept in the crib. :)

    ReplyDelete