Sunday, January 31, 2010

So Why don't you marry it?




We cannot believe it has already been 6 months since we tied the knot! :) :) Our first few months of marriage have been wonderful and crazy at the same time. We have gone through many transitions and have learned a lot about being married. Although marriage IS wonderful, it is not always picture-perfect. We argue, bicker, and get on each others nerves; living with someone of the opposite sex is not an easy transition. Males smell and women are moody. Males snore and women take too long to get ready...BUT despite all of our differences, we are still very much loving being married and loving each other!

In only 6 months we've learned SO much and we're so excited for what we will learn about in the future.

God has provided for us in so many ways. AWESOME is the Lord most high!

I love these verses from Ruth 1:16-17. "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go, I will go, and where you will stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me."


2 comments:

  1. Happy 6-month anniversary to a beautiful couple! May you grow ever closer as you trust God with your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that all it's been...6 months? It really does seem like a year or more. Good post.

    ReplyDelete