Sunday, October 5, 2014

Our new house!

Well, it's been awhile since I've made time to blog. Sorry, ya'll. I'll do some updating one of these days. Since a few of you have asked for pictures of our new house, here they are!
We moved in last Saturday and finished unpacking the last box yesterday. Wow, does it feel good to be unpacked and organized! :)



 walking in to the left:
 walking in to the right:


the "breakfast nook"


 playroom/future homeschool room:

 the door leads to the basement and the hallway goes back through to the front door/stairs

 again, when you walk in to the left

the porch - our favorite!


 the basement 

 workroom/storage/laundry

more basement

 move-in day
September 27, 2014

Thank you, Lord, for our home!

3 comments:

  1. Love! And also thankful you are home at last with more space and a yard to play in! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful! Did you paint? I'm looking for a similar color to your living room (the robin's-egg-blueish color) and wondered if you knew the actual paint color. By the way, I've always wanted a yellow dining room! Love it :) I can't wait to have that unpacked and organized feeling! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Your Halloween decor is so classy and elegant. I love how you've put those bats and made them look like they're jumping off from the frame and wall. Hahaha! My favorite would have to be the music sheet for the Funeral March and the typewriter. Thank you so much for sharing those decor inspirations! Happy Halloween!

    Bridget Webb @ RESN

    ReplyDelete