Friday, April 25, 2014

G - week

G

I am just getting around to posting about our G-week. Lily and Ethan were both sick last week and into this week. Ya'll know that when kids are sick, everyone is exhausted. Thankfully, they're feeling better for the most part. 

I didn't snap many pictures during G-week so here are the few I did and the things we did and talked about.

By now, I hope you know what we do on each day. If not, you can look back at the first post I did called 26 letters, 26 weeks. :)

Monday: Lily made a giraffe

Tuesday: Grapes

she said "a tree!" 

Wednesday: How many gospels are there? 4
Thursday: Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg
Friday: Facetime with...Grandpa! 



Side note: Things don't always go smoothly. For example, this WAS the giraffe we made on Monday:
HA. I looked at it and thought, "well that does not resemble a giraffe." ...so we did a new one! 
Also, we didn't get to Facetime with Grandpa until this week due to technical difficulties. :) But hey, life goes on. Much of this process is just fun with a side of learning. Lily is only 2 and I have to remind myself that when she constantly impresses me. She's absorbing so much around her and what we're doing together each day. I love to watch her learn and see how she enjoys her independence, "byself, Lily, byself". 

Next up, "H"!

2 comments:

  1. Fun reading about 'G' week with my GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *LOVE* the 1st giraffe attempt and that you totally did it over!! Perfectionist much? Thank you for sharing with us so that we don't all kick ourselves when our crafts are less than Martha Stewart edition! xoxo - Di

    ReplyDelete