Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Hallerween!

Happy Hallerween!
 
We celebrated with a little ladybug and a baby caterpillar. I didn't capture many pictures from the night (Mark was working late and I was by myself) so here are a few that I snapped.
 
Cutie, Lily the ladybug
 
 
Cutie, Ethan the caterpillar
 
(my amazing friend, Jennifer, made this hat Sunday
night after I told her Ethan was just going to wear a onesie for
Halloween. She's pretty amazing!)

 

 
 Trying to get two children in Halloween costumes, fed dinner, and take pictures
 results in a one-shoed girl. Ladybugs don't wear shoes anyways.


We went to our church to trick-or-treat at the trunk-and-treat. It was fun and easy-enough for us because Lily could walk around and it was only a few yards from each car/trunk. I think next year we'll try to go around our neighborhood and take a wagon so both of them can hitch a ride.

 
 

(Not pictured: Lily throwing pumpkins, being distracted by neighbors,
neighbor trying to talk to me about his allergies, and rain cloud forming about us).
I'm laughing as I type this because I get so stressed out about getting a good
picture and now I'm thinking about the circumstances a little more rationally. HA!
..."I just want ONE good picture!"

1 comment:

  1. Super post! Ethan's costume adorable ... Jennifer gets an A+ for creative talent and being a generous friend!

    ReplyDelete