Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Goings-on

My computer was down for quite a while. Long story short, it kept freezing when I tried to upload pictures from my camera. I took it to a local place (The LapTop Guy - highly recommend) and they replaced my internal hard-drive. It's all better now.

I am going to post pictures that most of you haven't seen. Hopefully this will be a quick way to get up-to-speed and keep current with posts from here on out.

just as we got home from the hospital

Itty-Bitty Lily

3 days old

sleeping in the moby, ready to catch some flies.

snugglin' with dadda

sleepin' with dadda

thinkin' about which diaper to wear

beautiful bleeding heart out front

evening walk with "Ellie-Belle"


homemade rosette for Lily

The never ending to-do list. sigh.

Lily is almost 4 months!?! She is getting so big, so fast. 
I'll do another catch-up post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment