Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pudding Top

Pudding Top (adjective): a result from clothing being.....just kidding, this is totally unrelated.

I was eating my lunch today and as I was opening my yogurt I did the unthinkable: I licked the top. 
All good and fine except as I was enjoying my yogurt lid, my coworker walked by and I was caught.in.the.act. 

Oh Cripes.

Well, she stopped and she did the tilt of the head. You know, the tilt of the head that silently asks, "what the heck are you doing?". 

Amidst enjoying my lid, I looked back at her like "Uh, I'm enjoying my yogurt lid...what does it look like?" 

Then I started to think, who doesn't lick their pudding/yogurt/jello lid? 
Maybe my coworker. I should ask her.

There should probably be a study done to see how many people would lick the lid if given a free pudding/yogurt/jello. 

Obviously, I would be with those who licked their lid. 

1 comment:

  1. You're either in good company or bad. My coworkers and I (even my boss) all lick our yogurt lids.

    ReplyDelete