Saturday, December 25, 2010

Married Christmas!

Our 2nd married Christmas together.  

This is how we celebrated:
We got a real tree, a beautiful Fraser Fir.



we decorated...




and baked... 



we even took a little walk in the woods Christmas Eve (day)...



             
we didn't forget about Santa & his reindeer!



Just the two of us: stockings & gifts
 (early!)

We enjoyed Christmas Day with Mark's family. 
A refreshing breakfast followed by gift exchanging, movie watching
and great family fun!
Barb outdid herself by making a dinner spread that was de-lish. 


I love this man. 
He is my hero. 
He may or may not have given me a wonderful gift today. 
It may or may not  have been A SEWING MACHINE!!! 


I hope one day I will be as talented as my grandmother who sent me something I have wanted for years, a Christmas tree skirt. 


Beautiful, Gramma!


We hope your Christmas was filled with love and joy! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post by such blessed couple. I don't think there's a cuter set of newlyweds out there. Congrats on your second Christmas, and how wonderful that you're starting your own traditions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos from a beautiful couple! We loved being with you. Jill, thank you for loving my son! He is a lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete