Monday, May 24, 2010

more house

The upstairs:

This is the loft area upstairs with our shelves/desk and my awesome garage sale chair. 

This is one of the spare bedrooms that is currently Marks area for whatever. Growing up in a house built in 1901 made me appreciate any and all closet space and all of the bedrooms have walk-in closets. PTL!

guest bath

Our room
The bathroom we painted and did a little work on

I mean who doesn't love two sinks? 

After many weeks of promising posts, I finally put the house pictures up. Hope you all enjoyed them and we love having guests, so please feel free to stop by anytime! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute, very cute! Still LOVE that chair, and I'm glad you picked up such a special find. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Looks great! Can I stop by later this evening?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! EVERYTHING about it! SO cute.... your bathroom=wonderful. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete